OHSAS 18001 Certification
Home - We Certify - OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Certification
The OHSAS 18001 is the international Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard. These standards are applicable to companies of any size, but is especially relevant to companies with a large work force, manual and heavy work tasks, and/or high risk work environments. Targeting the health and safety of employees proves that you are actively working to ensure that your operations are safe both for your employees and the surrounding environment.
The benefits of implementing a systematic and effective OHSAS management system include the following:
- Reducing the number of personnel injuries through prevention and control of workplace hazards.
- Reducing the risk of major accidents.
- Ensuring a well-qualified and enthusiastic workforce by fulfillment of the increasing expectations of your employees.
- Reducing the material loss caused by accidents and in production interruptions.
- Reducing insurance costs as well as reducing costs due to absence of employees.
- Serving the possibility for an integrated management system including quality, environment and health and safety.
- Ensuring that appropriate legislation is addressed and acted upon.
- Meeting the increasing importance of OH&S for public image.
OHSAS 18001has been developed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to allow for easy integration. Legislative & regulatory commitment and continual improvement are two important aspects of OHSAS 18001.
The elements of OHSAS 18001 include:
- Policy and commitment.
- Hazard identification, risk assessment & risk controls.
- Legal requirements.
- Objectives & Programs.
- Organization & personnel.
- Training, Communication & Consultation.
- Documentation & records.
- Operational Controls.
- Emergency Readiness.
- Measurement & monitoring.
- Accident & incident investigation, corrective & preventive action.
- Audit & Review.
Find out how much OHSAS 18001 certification could cost your business.
Request a quote
benefit of OHSAS 18001 certification, OHSAS 18001 requirements, OHSAS 18001 certification requirements, OHSAS 18001 consultants, OHSAS 18001 consultant, OHSAS 18001 consultancy, OHSAS 18001 certification consultants, OHSAS 18001 certification process, OHSAS 18001 certification process steps, OHSAS 18001 process, OHSAS 18001 process map, occupational health and safety, OHSAS 18001 quality system, occupational health and safety system OHSAS 18001 , benefits of OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety system
ISO 9001 -
Quality Management for Small Businesses
ISO 28000 Security- Management for the Supply Chain
ISO 14001-Environmental Management
OHSAS 18001- Occupational Health and Safety
ISO 80079- Equipment for Explosive Areas
Welding Technical Requirements
QMS Performance Improvement
Hygiene in Practices
QM Management in Projects
Hygiene in Practices
Safety of Machinery
Good Sales Practice GDP
Primary Packaging GMP
Good manufacturing Practice
ISO 22716 -Cosmetics GMP
EU 333/2011-Criteria for Scrap Down
Social Accountability System Certification