ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification
Home - ISO Certications - ISO 9001 : 2015 (Quality Management Certification)
ISO 9001:2015 is designed to respond to the latest trends and be compatible with other management systems such as ISO 14001.
The new version follows a new, higher level structure to make it easier to use in conjunction with other management system standards, with increased importance given to risk ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry.
Because ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for an effective quality management system, organizations find that using the standard helps them:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
- Organize a QMS
- Create satisfied customers, management, and employees
All organizations that use ISO 9001:2008 are encouraged to transition to ISO 9001:2015 as soon as possible. This includes not only organizations that are certified to ISO 9001:2008, but also any organizations involved in training or certifying others.
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process - oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization.
Specific sections of the standard contain information on topics such as:
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documentation of a quality manual, document control, and determining process interactions.
- Responsibilities of management include management of resources, including human resources and an organization’s work environment.
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery include measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action.
ISO 9001 helps organizations ensure their customers consistently receive high quality products and services, which in turn brings many benefits, including satisfied customers, management, and employees.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
ISO 9001 -
Quality Management for Small Businesses
ISO 28000 Security- Management for the Supply Chain
ISO 14001-Environmental Management
OHSAS 18001- Occupational Health and Safety
ISO 80079- Equipment for Explosive Areas
Welding Technical Requirements
QMS Performance Improvement
Hygiene in Practices
QM Management in Projects
Hygiene in Practices
Safety of Machinery
Good Sales Practice GDP
Primary Packaging GMP
Good manufacturing Practice
ISO 22716 -Cosmetics GMP
EU 333/2011-Criteria for Scrap Down
Social Accountability System Certification