Why do you need Certification?
- To increase your Profitability
- To remain in the business in days to come
- Your competitors have already achieved it
- To satisfy and retain your customers
- Clients are now asking for it!
- To improve your productivity
- To have a Greater market share
- To improve your Company’s bottom line and image
- To reduce wastage
In modern days, buyers have become much more quality conscious than before.They prefer only those products, which are produced by consistent and standardized methodologies propagated by quality management principles.
Some of the benefits of ISO are as enumerated below:
- More Profitability
- Consistent Quality of products
- Lesser Defects
- On-time Deliveries
- Improved Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Profitability
- Improved competitiveness and organization capability
- Enhanced market image
- Reduced cost and minimized rejection.
- Be perceived as a quality provider.
- Continual improvement
Role of QSZ Certifications Services (QSZ)
On behalf of QS Zürich AG we offer a range of 3rd party registration audits/assessments to suit most organizations' need. We work proactively with clients to identify and deliver value for their customers while at the same time ensuring compliance with the relevant National and International Standard. It is publicly acknowledged that QS Zürich AG certification is one of the most rapidly respected and sought after.
The following outlines why we are well equipped to meet the requirements, irrespective of size of organization: -
- We take on client work only where we can demonstrate competence and deliver tangible and real client value assurance.
- Our audit approach provides the highest degree of confidence.
- We offer pro-active, friendly and individual service.
- We operate in line with the highest professional standards in the industry.
- We offer a Competitive fee structure and are highly cost effective.
Why we are different?
- We are not a traditional certification body, where traditional certification bodies sell products aimed at demonstrating compliance, not practical data or knowledge. Our approach improves performance & provides solutions, aimed at achieving conformity and bottom line improvements in organizational performance.
- Certificate carries the logo of the certified organization.
Route to Management System Certification
The route to registration involves two-phase process based on the international standard you require registration to. The following outlines the basic stages.
This consists of Document Review (On site / Off-site) and the compliance Audit, leading to certification.
A re-certification audit is carried out after every three years, where the compliance of system is verified in a comprehensive manner.
ISO 9001 -
Quality Management for Small Businesses
ISO 28000 Security- Management for the Supply Chain
ISO 14001-Environmental Management
OHSAS 18001- Occupational Health and Safety
ISO 80079- Equipment for Explosive Areas
Welding Technical Requirements
QMS Performance Improvement
Hygiene in Practices
QM Management in Projects
Hygiene in Practices
Safety of Machinery
Good Sales Practice GDP
Primary Packaging GMP
Good manufacturing Practice
ISO 22716 -Cosmetics GMP
EU 333/2011-Criteria for Scrap Down
Social Accountability System Certification